Buchla 200e & Easel Workshops
Have Easel, Will Travel. . .
I’m happy to arrange a workshop for just travel and accommodation expenses. If you’re interested in hosting a Buchla 200e or Music Easel workshop just email me using my contact form to continue the conversation.
Possible workshop topics:
- Understanding the Easel: basic principles
- Conceptualizing and manifesting patches and sounds: basic to advanced
- Easel Keyboard technique
- Tips and Tricks
- How to navigate and create Program Card patches
- Master Class: bring your patches and techniques and we’ll share and explore them together.
- Petting Zoo: a chance for people to explore an Easel on their own
- Private lessons
Solo or jam with local musicians on the first night.
Workshop on next day morning and afternoon session
- Morning: 9am-noon – the basics and creating patches
- Noon—2 pm – lunch and time for participants to create patches for
The afternoon session
- 2pm – 5 pm — share patches, tips and tricks, the program card
- Next Morning: 9-noon. . .improvisation techniques, live performance tweaking,
master class, private lessons. . .
If interested in hosting a workshop please email me using my contact form.